2022 Festival & Congress – content available through September 5
The 2022 American Viola Society Festival & 47th International Viola Congress may be over, but it’s not too late to enjoy all the recorded content from the comfort of your own home – or on your mobile device!
All virtual content will be available for viewing through September 5, 2022. All Festival & Congress sessions are included EXCEPT mass ensemble rehearsals, late nite cafés, and the festival banquet – everything else is available on demand! This means you can see all of the competitions, recitals, lectures, workshops, panels, and much more!
Please visit the event website to register and learn more!
We are using the Whova platform for registration and event management, including virtual content. Be sure to visit our Whova website and download the Whova app for a fully interactive experience at this year’s hybrid event.
The event includes:
- Signature Artists Kim Kashkashian, Timothy Ridout, Natalie Loughran, and violist/comedian Isabel Hagen
- Featured composer Sakari Dixon Vanderveer
- Exhibition of Modern Violas and Bows
- AVS Youth Competitions
- Approximately 100 sessions presented by 140 presenters
- All recorded content available virtually through September 5, 2022
- Katrin Meidell, Host and Coordinator
- Daphne Gerling, Assistant Coordinator, Vendor Coordinator
- Adam Cordle, Proposals Coordinator
- Molly Gebrian, Competitions Coordinator
- Ames Asbell, Digital Coordinator
- Hillary Herndon, AVS President